New Product Alert! - Order now for fall delivery.
- Correct dose of HiveAlive incorporated.
- Additional vitamins & amino acids added optimised for bee health.
- Safe, produced using enzymatic hydrolysis without the use of acids or heat processing giving no harmful HMF.
- Very fine particle size sugar for enhanced digestion.
- Natural active ingredients.
- Only European, non-GMO ingredients.
- Very thin and flat packaging to allow ease of placement directly on top of colonies.
What is Fondant?
Fondant is put on top of the colony, either under or over the brood box, so no feeders are needed. It can be used as an autumn feed but is mainly used to top up over winter, when it is too cold to feed syrup, or in late winter when bees are running out of stores. Because it is placed directly over the cluster, the bees do not have to leave the cluster to access food, minimising the chance of starvation. Fondant is easy to handle and store and doesn’t cause robbing like syrup can.
Why Choose HiveAlive Fondant?
The HiveAlive Fondant Patty is a premium product sold in 1kg/2.2lbs pouches with the correct dosage of HiveAlive added as well as an optimised blend of vitamins & amino acids chosen for bee health. It is available in sealed 1kg/2.2lbs pouches and has a shelf life of 2 years.
Single Patty = 1kg/2.2lbs
Box of 15 = 15kg/33lbs